Friday, March 26, 2010

Tea Tree Oil Game: Can you guess?

As you know, I've been using tea tree oil on my face to treat acne and prevent future breakouts. And it has been working well.
I originally bought a bottle of the stuff at The Body Shop (in an airport!) while on a business trip, since the mall in our town doesn't have The Body Shop.

That was back in November, and no matter how sparingly I use the tea tree oil, it inevitably began to run low. So I set about looking for another place to buy it. I figured that a couple of places in this college town would have it. My search was not exhaustive, by any means, because the first place I looked (aside from regular grocery and drug stores) had it. The local Co-op.

Just for fun, I took a picture of the bottles from the Co-op and from The Body Shop. One is 25 mL; one is 10 mL. One was $9 plus tax; one was $9.99 plus tax. Can you guess which bottle was $9 and which was $9.99?

No comments: