Monday, May 17, 2010

Hey there! Been a while?

Because life is what it is, and often gets in the way of plans, I've been rather quiet as of late.  My real life has been rather busy, both at home and at work, which has left me little time to pursue new frugal or green practices. I've been in a holding pattern, with occasional regressions on both fronts.

I don't see this letting up anytime soon, so my posting will probably be less frequent for a while.

Since the time crunch, I noticed that a lot of my posts were article reactions. I like writing those; it makes me feel better to react to them. But, is it really helpful to anyone else? If you enjoy reading those, let me know. If you don't, let me know!

So, that is where I am. Hope everything is going well in your neck of the woods.

No comments: